Chamber membership is profitable for your business! A national study by The Schapiro Group reveals that membership in your local chamber of commerce significantly boosts a business's image among consumers and other businesses.
The study shows that when consumers know that a business is a member of their local chamber, they are 44 percent more likely to rate it favorably and 63 percent more likely to buy goods and services.
The Chamber represents a strong network of individuals and local businesses. We strive to improve member retention and recruitment with an even greater emphasis on meeting our member needs by making strategic investments.
The Poteau Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of services for its member businesses.
- Information Bureau - The Chamber provides maps, phone books, economic/demographic profiles, club & organization listings and information on the county, state and country. The Chamber conducts quality of life surveys of interest to local businesses.
- Membership Plaque - Proudly display the Poteau Chamber of Commerce Membership plaque at your place of business. Show customers that you are helping build their community.
- Website Directory Listing - A link from our professional website business directory. See our online listing for current member listing.
- Workshops and Seminars - Periodic workshops and seminars of topics of interest to small business owners, i.e. taxes, state and federal law, workers' compensation, business trends, marketing, management and labor marketing information.
- Membership Mailing List - The Chamber can provide a concise mailing list of its membership.
- Referrals - The Chamber office averages over 1,000 inquires each month about area businesses and never hesitates to refer its Chamber members.
- Sites - A current listing of available industrial and commercial sites for rent or sale is available through the Chamber.
- Social Media Spotlights - The Chamber spot lights all members on, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress & Google.